Press Release: By DAZN – NEW YORK | LONDON, Dec. 1, 2020 – DAZN, the leading global sports destination, launched today in more than 200 countries and territories. For an initial monthly price point of £1.99 or less, sports fans worldwide are now able to sign up to the service and watch a breadth of live world championship boxing and on-demand original programming.
- On Dec. 4, Billy Joe Saunders defends his WBO super-middleweight title against fellow Englishman Martin Murray.
- A heavyweight clash not to be missed, unified heavyweight champion of the world Anthony Joshua OBE will defend his world titles against Bulgarian mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev on Dec. 12.
- Gennadiy "GGG" Golovkin looks to make history on Dec. 18 when he attempts to make a record 21st defence of the middleweight title against Kamil Szeremeta.
- Pound-for-pound champion Canelo Alvarez returns to the super middleweight division a day later on Dec. 19, to face undefeated champion Callum Smith in San Antonio, Texas.
- Starting 2021 with a bang, on Jan. 2 the explosive Ryan García will be looking to stamp his authority on the division against the battle-hardened Olympic gold medallist Luke Campbell for the interim WBC lightweight title.
“We’re excited to launch our global platform with an action-packed opening month featuring boxing’s biggest stars and a suite of premium original programming,” said DAZN EVP Joseph Markowski.
As well as an unparalleled fight schedule, DAZN’s global platform features an ever-growing archive of classic fights, athlete features and a slate of original programming including 40 DAYS, Saturday Fight Live and ONE NIGHT. DAZN is committed to adding more sports and sports content to the global service from 2021.
Download the DAZN app now on internet-connected devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs, and living room devices such as smart TVs, streaming sticks and game consoles. For more information, visit www.DAZN.com.
Material and Photo Courtesy of: DAZN Used with permission.
For more information about DAZN including schedules, list of compatible streaming devices/platforms/Smart TVs, availability around the world, and to subscribe please visit: www.DAZN.com.
The Boxing Truth®️ is a registered trademark of Beau Denison All Rights Reserved.